Caltech Library Digital Bookplates
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
The Caltech Library digital bookplates recognize the support from endowments and gifts in building collections and supporting all aspects of the Library's work and mission. Once a gift or an endowment is fulfilled, the Library is able to add an electronic book to our collection and the donor's bookplate is linked in the online catalog. Digital bookplates are a way to honor a donor's interests, achievements, or memories of their colleagues, mentors, or family. They are easy to share and provide a lasting remembrance of important milestones.
There are two ways to take part in this program:
- Beginning in 2017, as a member of the Friends of the Caltech Library, a digital bookplate is added to a new electronic book for each year of membership.
- A one time contribution or endowment will provide opportunity to add one or more books toward a lasting collection. Visit our Ways to Give page for more information.
Browse by Donor or Honoree's Last Name
- In Memory of James F. Bonner
- In Memory of Anne M. Buck, University Librarian, 1995 - 2003
- Clokey Botanical Library Memorial Gift by the family of Ira W. Clokey
- Horace W. Davenport Endowment
- In Memory of Richard P. Feynman, through the generosity of the Whittier Foundation
- Gift in Honor of Murray Gell-Mann
- Henry & Ethel Henigson Memorial Book Fund
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute Gift
- Larrecq Memorial Book Fund, established by Anthony J. Larrecq
- Isabel & Milton Plesset Memorial Book Fund
- Paul Schatzle Memorial Book Fund
- Christine Shirley Gift
- Whitman College Memorial