Support the Caltech Library
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
A gift to the Library is a contribution to the research and teaching mission of the Institute.
Gifts have contributed to the following:
- Recognizing excellence in student research through the Three-Minute Thesis competition
- Celebrating the 500,000th download of John D. Roberts' foundational textbook in organic chemistry
- Addition of the Group Study Rooms in the Sherman Fairchild Library to support student collaboration
- New research databases in the humanities
- Conservation of rare and valuable books held in the Institute Archives.
- Support for staff to keep abreast of new library technologies by attending seminars and workshops.