Campus Delivery Service Registration
Who can use this service?
✔︎ Caltech faculty and staff
✔︎ Graduate students and postdocs with an office address on campus
✘ Undergraduate students are not eligible for the service
What can be delivered?
✔︎ Caltech Library materials
✔︎ Interlibrary loan materials requested through DocuServe
✘ Non-circulating items, microfiche, electronic devices such as laptops, in-library use only interlibrary loan books, and course reserves are excluded from delivery
How does it work?
- Once registered, material will automatically be delivered to the location indicated
- Delivery can take up to one business day upon arrival or retrieval of the requested material
- Prior to delivering the requested material, the item will be checked out to your library account
- Caltech books should be returned to any of the libraries or one of our book drops around campus
- DocuServe (interlibrary loan) books should be returned directly to the Sherman Fairchild Library circulation desk