Recall a BookIf a book that you're interested in borrowing is checked out by someone else, you may recall it. We'll ask that it be returned and then place it on hold for you.
- Search for the book in the Library Catalog.
- At the top of the page, click on "Hold this title"
- Enter your Last name, First name and UID (without the leading zeros) in the boxes.
- Within a day, the status on the item will change to reflect the recall.
- We can also recall items for you via the phone or email. Simply call x3404, or email us.